MONQ Therapeutic Air® is the product you breathe from MONQ’s personal aromatherapy diffusers. These diffusers are filled with custom blends of essential oils, emulsified in coconut-derived vegetable glycerin. When heated, these blends leave the diffuser as aromatherapy-rich water vapor.
MONQ is 100% pure Therapeutic Air. MONQ does not contain nicotine, artificial flavors or ingredients, tobacco, Vitamin E acetate, THC, or synthetic cannabinoids. So, everything that goes into MONQ diffusers is healthy, and everything that comes out of MONQ diffusers is healthy. This is by design.
MONQ devices are personal aromatherapy diffusers that vaporize essential oils and release aromatic water vapor to provide all the benefits of aromatherapy. They are designed for adults looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle complemented by aromatherapy anywhere.®
While MONQ diffusers resemble e-cigarettes in appearance and technology, MONQ diffusers are not e-cigarettes or vapes.
E-Cigarettes are defined as electronic nicotine delivery systems, or ENDS. There is no nicotine in MONQ. In fact, all MONQ blends are completely free of nicotine, tobacco, Vitamin E acetate, and artificial flavors and ingredients.
MONQ diffusers have a variety of features that further distinguish them from e-cigarettes, including:
- Intention. MONQ devices are intended to complement a healthy lifestyle with an easy, convenient, and all-natural aromatherapy experience.
- Ingredients. MONQ’s devices are filled with pure, organic essential oils in a carrier base of pure, organic vegetable glycerin.
- Mechanism of action. The temperature of MONQ devices is intentionally kept as low as possible to preserve the healing properties of the essential oils. Further, MONQ works hard to minimize the amount of mist that is produced, rather than maximize it.
MONQ personal aromatherapy diffusers—a modern way to experience the ancient tradition of aromatherapy.
MONQ personal aromatherapy diffusers work by vaporizing essential oil blends into a mist of aromatic compounds, water vapor, and carbon dioxide. When a user breathes in from the mouthpiece, a gentle suction is created. This suction activates a small battery in the heating element, which heats the essential oil blend to approximately 250 degrees Fahrenheit and creates the mist. That mist is breathed in the mouth, and out the nose.
This method of breathing MONQ allows the aromatherapy to waft past the olfactory bulb and ensures the user experiences the full benefits of the aromatherapy and terpenes in it! MONQ should not be inhaled into your lungs, as doing so merely lowers the effectiveness of the aromatherapy experience.
Some ask, “Do you smoke MONQ?”
Simply, no. Smoking is the act of burning a substance and inhaling the burned material. MONQ products are not burned, should not be inhaled into the lungs, and do not contain any of the ingredients associated with smoking, including tobacco, nicotine, artificial ingredients, and others. The mist that is released from a MONQ diffuser is water vapor and is similar to steam emitted from boiling water.
We create custom blends with essential oils sourced from reputable vendors throughout the United States. Each blend page discusses specific ingredient sourcing.
MONQ ingredients start as non-GMO, organically grown, and/or sustainably harvested, wildcrafted plants. Plants grown in the US are sourced from Oregon-Tilth Certifed Organic processors, and those grown internationally are verified organic by region-specific organizations. Plants are processed into essential oils and plant extracts at locations throughout the US. The majority of oils are produced via steam distillation or CO2 extraction, without the use of alcohol.
Those oils are used to create MONQ’s proprietary essential oil blends, which are emulsified in a certified organic coconut-derived vegetable glycerin base.
MONQ blend labels feature three prominent ingredients that describe the flavor profile. However, the blends may be formulated from as many as 20 unique oils!
A comprehensive list of our plant ingredients is available. Please note, if you are allergic to any essential oil, or any of our ingredients, contact MONQ prior to using our product.
MONQ diffusers are not intended for individuals under 18 or under the legal age in your location, individuals with respiratory illnesses or who are allergic to essential oils, or women who are pregnant or nursing. If this item is age-restricted in your state or country of residence, you must certify that you are of legal age to make this purchase.
MONQ does not want to encourage the familiar “hand to mouth” habit in impressionable minors. As an ethical company, MONQ believes that minors may develop a tendency towards smoking cigarettes, and yet we believe that a non-smoking adult who uses MONQ will not be so inclined to smoke.
MONQ should not be used by those with respiratory illnesses or chronic pulmonary conditions, such as asthma or COPD.
Because some MONQ products contain essential oils that the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy recommends to avoid during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, MONQ is not recommended for use by those women. To read the entire article, please visit NAHA.
See our disclaimer for more detailed exceptions and explanations.
No! MONQ does not contain any illegal or addictive substances. Furthermore, MONQ does not contain nicotine, artificial ingredients or flavors, tobacco, Vitamin E acetate, THC, or synthetic cannabinoids.
Our lab tests have found MONQ to be free of formaldehyde, acrolein, nickel, tin, lead, and aluminum.
MONQ is legal in US states and in the overwhelming majority of countries around the world. Please see our shipping policies for some exceptions.
MONQ is 100% pure Therapeutic Air.
MONQ is safe when used as directed. We encourage people to use MONQ 2-3 times per day, taking 2-3 gentle breaths with each use. MONQ is designed to be breathed into your mouth and then immediately out your nose. MONQ should not be inhaled into your lungs, as doing so merely lowers its effectiveness. Most users will experience a pleasant effect, usually within 5-10 minutes after breathing MONQ.
People frequently ask us about:
* Heating essential oils: We proudly acknowledge that heating aromatherapy using the mechanism MONQ does is indeed a new concept. However, for thousands of years, people have been heating botanicals and essential oils. Methods of heating have varied widely and have included heating over open flames, on a stove, in liquids, with light, and more. There are many devices currently on the market that heat aromatherapy liquids to very high temperatures, and MONQ is not one of them. MONQ uses the lowest temperature possible to obtain its desired effect. This is the reason that the quantity of the mist released from MONQ is much smaller than you would see from other devices.
* Breathing in essential oils: For thousands of years, people have been breathing in essential oils. They have been inhaling them into their lungs or wafting them across their nose.
Whether it be via an ultrasonic diffuser, a reed diffuser, in a bath, on your pillow, or as a lotion, breathing in essential oils is the essence of aromatherapy. MONQ works in the same way. Breathe in your mouth and out your nose. MONQ should not be inhaled into your lungs.
* Concentration of the essential oils: We acknowledge that concentrated essential oils are dangerous. Each MONQ is composed of an 80% organic, coconut-derived vegetable glycerin base and 20% essential oil blend. With each breath, the typical user breathes in approximately 0.003 mL of essential oils.
Because the blends are diluted and sealed in non-refillable diffusers or PODs, there is no risk of spilling, burning, or ingesting concentrated essential oils.
Seasonal Scents Set
Therapeutic Fragrance® Collection
recycled christmas tree
Any 4 Original Diffusers
Any 5 Original Diffusers
Any 7 Original Diffusers
All 7 Feel The Way You Want ® Blends
Any 10 Original Diffusers
10 Pack – All Original Blends
- Sweet Orange
- Ylang Ylang
- Black Spruce
- Douglas Fir
- Bitter Orange
- Black Pepper
- Juniper Leaf
- Scotch Pine
- Siam Wood
- Cinnamon Leaf
Any 3 MONQ R Blend PODs
Any 5 MONQ R Blend PODs
Any 7 MONQ R Blend PODs