We’ve bottled up, but in a good way!
MONQ has put some of your favorite essential oil blends, Zen, Sleepy, and Ocean in a bottle. You can now find the relaxing, meditative, and adventurous qualities of these bottled essential oils available for use in a room diffuser, or even directly breathed from the bottles, in addition to MONQ’s on-the-go personal essential oil diffusers! The ability to expand the use and benefits of our essential oil blends in bottle form is why we’ve described them as a Therapeutic Fragrance. Here’s what MONQ’s founder and CEO, Dr. Eric Fishman, MD, had to say about them:
“Using the same scientific precepts as our Personal Essential Oil Diffusers, including the concepts of sensory adaptation and Paleo Air®, our lineup of Zen, Ocean and Sleepy essential oils in bottles, have been scientifically formulated to provide the utmost in scent and sensibility.”
The science that has been used to examine the benefits of two of the new bottle blends are laid out in these Zen and Sleepy studies, which describe the methods used to monitor the brain activity when using the Zen and Sleepy bottle blends in a room diffuser. Each study had conclusive results with an increase in appropriate brain waves for relaxation and meditation within each blend.
Bottle Blend Breakdown
- Ingredients: Frankincense, Siam Wood, Black Pepper, Helichrysum, Buddha Wood, and more!
- Gives a balancing, calming effect to help you get to a serene state of mind with the ability to feel peace and presence.
- Ingredients: Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Lavender, Neroli, Sandalwood, and more!
- Facilitates a meditative and tranquil mood in order to induce a peaceful and restful night’s sleep.
- Ingredients: Douglas Fir, Tangerine, Ocean Pine, Bergamot, Blue Cypress, and more!
- Invokes nostalgia, adventure, and liberation through scents of reminiscent of the water and air fragrances of the ocean.
Whether you’ve always been a MONQ fan, or if you’re just stepping into the essential oil world, make sure to check out our new bottled oil blends and share your favorite in the comments below!